Restaurants / Taverns Insurance

Restaurant and Tavern Insurance is a policy designed to protect restaurants and taverns against financial losses and liabilities that may arise during their business. Restaurants and bars need the right insurance coverage to protect against various risks, including property damage, personal injury, and financial loss.

Some common types of coverage for Tavern insurance policy include:

  1. General liability insurance: This covers damages or injuries that may occur on the premises and can include damages to property, personal injuries, and financial loss.
  2.  Property insurance: This covers damages to the restaurant or Tavern’s building and contents, such as kitchen equipment, furniture, and inventory.
  3.  Business interruption insurance: This covers lost income and expenses if the restaurant or Tavern cannot operate due to a covered event, such as a fire or natural disaster.
  4.  Workers’ compensation insurance: This covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees who get injured on the job.
  5.  Food contamination insurance covers the cost of recalling or disposing of contaminated food and loss of income due to a food contamination event.