Landscaper insurance is a type of insurance that protects landscaping businesses against financial losses and liabilities that may arise during their operations. Landscaper insurance covers various risks, including property damage, personal injury, and financial loss.
There are several types of coverage that may be included in a landscaper insurance policy, such as:
- General liability insurance: This covers damages or injuries that may occur on the job site and can include damages to property, personal injuries, and financial loss.
- Property insurance: This covers damages to the landscaping business’s own tools and equipment and the job site.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: This policy covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees who get hurt on the job.
- Professional liability insurance: This covers errors or omissions made by the landscaping business or its employees while providing professional services.
- Umbrella insurance: This provides additional coverage above and beyond the limits of other insurance policies.
It is vital for landscaping businesses to carefully assess their risks and determine the appropriate level of insurance coverage needed to protect their business.